PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
A senior level Ph.D. bioscientist who has succeeded in pharmaceutical and biotechnology research and development areas. Seeking a senior research and development position with management responsibility to deliver results that quantify actions of biotherapeutics, vaccines, or small molecules using leading methods. Results-oriented and adept in achieving on deliverables to the customer and to management.
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Assay Development
- In Vitro
- High Throughput Screening
- Protein Chemistry
- Monoclonal Antibodies
Senior Executive, respected in C-Suite and entrusted with complex, multifaceted roles. Background includes sterling record in Marketing, Business Development, and Sales/Sales Management. Work across cultures and disciplines, ensuring major corporate undertakings done right, on time/on budget. Ambitious risk-taker seeks to build on global business and study experience in Germany & China.
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Research
- Research and Analysis of Scientific Data
- Marketing Plans
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Training and Development
- Public Relations
- Government Relations
- Global Business
- Streamlining Processes
- Contract Negotiations
Agile, strategic, and analytical executive offering expertise in global health care and life science across strategy & advisory, business development & partnerships, growth opportunities, and commercialization. Delivers value by uniquely bridging business (MBA) and science (MS, BS) to spearhead business transactions and organic growth initiatives. Fosters complex collaborations, results orientation, and leading without authority with diverse constituencies.
- MBA Entrepreneurship & Finance, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- MS Biotechnology Northwestern University
- BS Biochemistry University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
A results-oriented and forward-thinking sales and marketing professional with extensive experience in the domestic and international business environment. Approaches projects strategically and methodically, mapping out innovative processes to meet desired objectives. A creative and visionary team leader who encourages original thinking, while fostering a positive and collaborative environment.
- Sales & Marketing
- Product Management
- Marketing Strategy & Research
- Identification of Key Performance Indicators
Senior executive with a strong record of achievement in generating revenue growth and financial results that consistently exceed industry standards in diverse markets such as private equity, healthcare, medical/surgical products and distribution as well as information technology and consumer services. Broad based strategist with General Management and total profit and loss responsibility who can formulate creative approaches towards developing revenue streams, enhancing profitability and delivering value to customers and employees while generating consistent and predictable financial performance.
- Extensive financial and accounting background with experience in cost accounting, financial analysis, debt restructuring and overall profit & loss responsibilities.
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage large strategically important customer relationships with financial accountability in excess of $2.0 B annually.
- Demonstrated success at integrating mergers and acquisitions, internet and SEO strategies, direct marketing, call center technology and field sales resources that led to new business acquisitions while simultaneously minimizing overall cost of sales.
An executive with the entrepreneurial passion to transform pharmaceutical ideas and innovations into value-creating products that offer healthcare benefits to the global community. An entrepreneur who has successfully transformed scientific and technical innovations into franchises that develop and offer healthcare products and/or services to provide a meaningful therapeutic benefit for patients, caregivers, and consumers.
- A unique blend of scientific capability, business expertise, strategic acumen and pharmaceutical industry knowledge, with which to conceive and implement value-creating business strategies for organizations, at the C-Executive and Board level.
- A demonstrated ability to create, manage, mentor, and develop effective cross-functional and international teams to achieve individual, team, and enterprise success.
- An expertise to lead and secure a variety of partnership transactions and deal structures, worldwide, including licensing, joint ventures, and M&A; as well secure financing from the public and private markets, and government agencies.
Energetic and accomplished client-facing senior executive with strong leadership, operational and process improvement skills. Track record of successful business development in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Strategic problem solver, ensuring organizational effectiveness by identifying and implementing process improvement, operational and account management strategies. Strong leader, skilled at developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, providing required information and resolving problems and driving business promptly and efficiently.
- Sales & Operations Leader
- P&L Responsibility
- Business Development
Scientist who designs and implements advanced methods for test sample analysis for non-clinical and clinical studies to further candidates and products. Implements industry practices for new ways of solving the problem, i.e. DOE, QbD. Manages multiple simultaneous projects in matrixed environment and communicates results in a variety of formats.
- Drug Discovery
- Assay Development
- In Vitro
- Life Sciences
- High Throughput Screening
- Drug Development
- Protein Chemistry
- Vaccines Monoclonal Antibodies
Biotech, Cardiovascular, Immunology, Pharmacology, Physiology Expert with decorated sets of diverse business experiences. Seeking to continue bridging Science and Business by conducting company and technology/asset evaluation to drive investment and development opportunities.
- R&D and Commercialization Strategy
- Biotechnology, Pharmacology, Cardiovascular, Immunology and Physiology
- Project/Team Management & Leadership
- FDA & Regulatory Compliance
- Asset Evaluation and Portfolio Management/Planning
- Financial Modeling/Forecasting
A business development/strategic marketing healthcare professional with experience in the following areas: Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Vaccine, Diagnostic, and Disease Management Technologies.
- Proven results in specialty transactions including licensing, acquisitions, divestitures, and alliances.
- Commercial assessments, based on data and insights, to define market potential and projected return.
- Success in identifying, validating, structuring, negotiating, and closing external opportunities.
- Demonstrated impact in building high performing culture internally and with external partners.
- Six Sigma Black Belt & Digital Marketing Certification.
Forward-thinking leader offering a progressive career fostering success driven cultures via the right mix of organizational programs, P&L oversight, leadership talent, and systems. Fully engages with matrixed teams and the Board of Directors to scale businesses through astute operational improvements that have produced sustainable growth. A natural leader who innovates, inspires, and creates impact via a strong visionary outlook.
- Corporate Strategy Implementation, Multi-year Planning
- Multi-site Leadership, Culture Building
- Cross Market Plans, Customer Experience Strategy
- P&L Leadership, Program & Policy Execution
- Negotiator, Influencer, Change Facilitator
- Acquisitions, New Openings, Corporate Downsizing
- Talent Development & Building Future Leaders
An award winning and innovative Senior Sales Leader with over 15 years of experience in the diagnostic and pharmaceutical industries. Results oriented, with a proven track record of building high-performing teams by capitalizing on diverse experience and expertise in sales, sales management, managed care, sales training and development, and sales operations. A dynamic team leader with the ability to translate corporate vision into the tactical plans and performance expectations that front line sales people can execute against. A proven ability to create a collaborative, performance based culture that rewards results, and sets a high standard for professional growth and development.
- Strategic Leadership
- Building Commercial Teams
- Performance Management
- Cross Functional Integration
- Business Acumen Training
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Communication/ Platform Skills
- Formalizing Career Development
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Managed Care/Markets
- Professional Development
- Incentive Comp Design
- KOL/Advocacy Development
- Personalized Medicine Positioning
- Unique Product Launch Expertise
Exceptional analytical, problem solving and leadership skills which have developed over 15 years in the Medical, Pharmaceutical, and Biotech fields. Medical expertise for safety data management and communications, including individual case assessments, aggregate reporting, safety-related label changes, and signal detection evaluation and management. Provide expert medical safety input to company core safety information and clinical development programs (Clinical Trial Protocol, Clinical Trial Report, Post-Authorization Safety Study, Risk Management Plan and developmental RMP’s, Safety Assessments).
- Accountable for all aspects of serious adverse event reporting for investigational and marketed products and medical case review in ARGUS and EMPIRICA.
- Thorough knowledge of FDA regulations related to Medical Device Reporting and Adverse Drug Experience Reporting.
- Provides input and medical opinion regarding content of safety aggregate reports (PSURs, PADERs).
- Provides input on post-marketing experience for registration/RX to OTC switch/renewal dossiers and to Health Authority queries.
- Coordinates and streamlines communication to the field organizations on strategies, tactical plans and action items in an effort to optimize execution.
- Experience with regulatory writing including, Clinical Study Protocols, Informed Consents, SOPs, Safety Narratives, INDs, PSURs, NDAs, regulatory responses, patient safety narratives and other clinical/regulatory documents.
- Knowledge of ICH, FDA, and EU guidelines and regulations.
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087