Utilizing a broad set of skills, the CFO will serve as a strategic partner and financial advisor to the Chief Executive Officer, other members of the senior management team and the Board of Directors to help craft the overall direction of the company. The CFO is responsible for the company’s balance sheet, capital structure, financial reporting, compliance, and risk management. The CFO will ensure that assigned functions (accounting, analysis and planning, audit, control, tax, technology, treasury, and corporate communications), have the resources and expertise to perform at a high level and meet the company’s growing needs. The CFO will work to enhance the finance function to support the business of today, while creating a finance organization and administrative capabilities that can scale as the business grows.
- Strong professional reputation with at least 15 years’ experience in accounting and/or finance, with at least 5 years with a publicly traded pharmaceutical/biotechnology company.
- Experience serving as the CFO of a publicly-traded company is preferred.
- Experience providing Human Resource function oversight a plus.
- Plays a significant leadership role in initiating, advising, negotiating, valuing, and critiquing financial arrangements the company might consider such as equity and debt financings.
- Contributes significantly to the company’s growth by lending financial perspective and input to the evaluation of key strategic relationships such as mergers and acquisitions, licensing agreements, joint venture, and strategic alliances along with oversight over the relevant portions of any subsequent due-diligence processes.
- Externally focused working closely with analysts, investors, banks and other constituents to communicate the company’s performance and strategy.
The CCO will drive development and execution of a Commercialization strategy for our client. The CCO will build a commercialization infrastructure and organization to drive market adoption of the company’s products and be responsible for revenue growth within the organization. The CCO will take a broad perspective on market opportunities across all channels and market segments and lead in the assessment and development of those opportunities and communicate them to the executive team as well as motivate their team through leadership and effective communication.
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to adopt the most effective communication style
- Strong leadership skills acting as a role model for their team and the Company with an ability to motivate and inspire reports and vendors or consultants
- Demonstrated experience developing/executing successful commercialization strategies
- Strong and demonstrated successful strategic thinking skills
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex challenges
- Outstanding sales management skills and creative marketing solution abilities
- Strong negotiation and analytical skills with all internal and external customers
- Education Requirements: BS or MS
- Preferred: MBA
- The company is headquartered in San Francisco.
The Chief Medical Officer and Vice President, Clinical Development is responsible for developing and managing the client’s product portfolio strategy to bring products to market in compliance with global regulatory, legislative and medical health requirements. Position provides strategic and technical guidance for all development assets, as well as coordination, support and contribution to other drug development activities, including Medical Affairs, Monitoring, Safety, and Regulatory. This position will manage clinical assessments of in-licensing, collaboration opportunities and partnership activities. Position is responsible for the overall clinical development functions including clinical trial design and oversight of medical monitoring.
- Position requires a highly motivated physician who has outstanding scientific vision and exceptional leadership ability, as well as significant experience and record of success in all phases of clinical development leading to successful product registrations.
- This position will perform various duties in support of clinical development including: medical input for specific disease areas and medical review of key trial data-related documents, and representation of the company in investigator meetings and key relationships in the field.
- M.D. Board certified in a clinical subspecialty with an active unrestricted license in US (or EU countries), and with direct experience in clinical medicine treating patients.
- 10-15 years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience in a leadership role in clinical drug development, including direct experience managing, planning, organizing, implementing, and completing clinical trials supporting product registration.
The Project Manager will be instrumental in supporting the growth of the client as it continues to advance the clinical development of its small molecules towards worldwide commercialization, with an emphasis on US FDA approval. The Company is looking for a Project Manager to act as a central point of contact for information and project flow across the organization.
- Track all elements of each project ongoing in the company holding everyone accountable for project deadlines.
- There are four concurrent or sequential activities to be managed by the Project Manager, including: GMP synthesis of the API, GLP formulation, Animal toxicology, and Preparation for regulatory submission.
- Liaise with various departments within the company, i.e. Finance, Business Development, Manufacturing, QC/QA and the discovery labs.
- Undergraduate degree BA or BS in business or finance. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Background in pharmacy, biology or other life science required.
- Minimum 10 years of experience.
- Project management certification desired (PMP certified).
Located in NJ, the Product Manager will play a critical and central role in the final product definition and product launch process for the client’s digital/chemical indicator product line. The role has responsibility for the complete life cycle of the product including developing and executing go-to-market plans for all new products and services within this product platform. With accountability for market shaping ensuring products are launched into marketplace successfully, this role requires a combination of strong marketing skills, project/program management, consensus building, and the ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams. The Product Manager is also responsible for developing the business case and business model by talking to customers, learning the market, collaborating with executives and peers and collaborating with the Innovations team to develop and commercialize the product.
- Greater than 9 years product marketing/product management experience with minimum of 5 years in a technical product category (RFID, bar code technology, asset tracking).
- Expertise in project management cycles and deliverables for hi-tech products.
- Knowledge of product and operational marketing, market studies, pricing, products, promotions, distribution and statistical tools.
- Demonstrated management success in cross-functional collaboration.
The Formulation Specialist Interim will be instrumental in supporting the growth of our client as it continues to advance the clinical development of a small molecule towards worldwide commercialization. The Formulation Specialist Interim is responsible for managing the formulation development function for new products, product line extensions, and the incorporation of new technologies into the client portfolio. The Formulation Specialist will work closely with Medical Affairs, Regulatory, and Quality to ensure that sound science supports the products, customer safety is protected, governmental regulatory requirements are met, and the quality of products meets the highest standards. This Interim will be responsible for all formulation development activities. This professional will be key in helping to bring the client to a successful exit.
- Must have significant and recent experience working with ophthalmologic therapeutics.
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years of work experience.
- At least five years of direct experience working with outside development resources; managing and supervising external product development laboratories, analytical laboratories, and contract manufacturers (scale-up process); and negotiating development contracts.
- Proven success in developing products from concept to launch.
- Proven expertise in ophthalmologic product formulation development.
Oversees GMP Manufacturing and production planning, maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes, and operations for new and/or existing API products. Has authority to act as a delegate for the Director of Operations. The appropriate candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree in a science related field (M.S. Preferred), a minimum of 10 years of Pharma production operations experience, and a minimum of 10 years of people management experience.
- Knowledge of cGMP guidelines, international and FDA regulations pertaining to the production of APIs and drug products.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and methods for cost-control, quality improvements, yield improvements and manufacturing efficiency.
- Knowledge in the fields of science and engineering; and the ability to apply these concepts to define problems, collect data, establish facts, deal with concrete and abstract variables, draw valid conclusions, and represent the company in audits and client visits. Ability to apply technical knowledge, logic, and reasoning skills to risk assessments, problem analysis and resolution.
- Technical knowledge of assays utilized for the testing of oligonucleotide APIs and raw materials.
Our client is the world’s leading provider of scientifically based, time-temperature indicators that alert if a medical product has been exposed to potentially damaging heat and/or freeze events. In this role, the Distribution Network Manager will have professional-level responsibility for driving market penetration and profitable growth coming from the company’s distribution network on both a domestic and international level. This role reports directly to the Vice President, Global Customer Development.
- Ability to work cross-culturally, in the Asia Pacific Region, Europe and South America.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Mandarin or Spanish.
- Proven ability to identify and capitalize on international growth opportunities.
- Skilled and demonstrated success in negotiation and achievement of results.
- Experience and comfort in traveling internationally and working independently.
- This role requires > 70% travel, which may include weekends, to attend customer visits, trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in international business, marketing, or other business degree.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years customer related professional experience in sales, business development, and distributor development.
- Experience with “cold chain” distribution channels is preferred.
Responsible for the Pharmaceuticals Technology (PT) P&L, the Business Unit Leader will be actively involved in identifying new growth opportunities for the client’s PT business including internal development and acquisition of value-creating technologies. This business unit was recently established within the company. The Leader will support the development of an effective, proactive growth strategy for the client’s PT unit. He/she will implement the strategy with the objective of maximizing the value of the PT unit, leveraging PT technologies and products assets. The Leader will lead a team that identifies and evaluates new opportunities and structures relationships with pharmaceutical companies globally. He/she will coordinate and direct the team in generating new licensing opportunities, negotiating licensing and co-development agreements and promoting PT technologies and products to other pharmaceutical companies.
- Bachelor of Science (MS or Ph.D. preferred) or related degree.
- At least 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- A proven capability to lead multinational teams and to grow revenues.
- A successful record in business development activities, preferably in drug delivery or pharmaceutical technologies.
THESE ARE ONLY OUR FEATURED CAREERS
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE OPEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087