The Chief Medical Officer will be instrumental in supporting the growth of the Company as it continues to advance the development of its novel anti-cancer agents. He/she is a key leadership position within the Company and is responsible for managing all of the clinical aspects of the business. The successful candidate will have hands-on responsibility for designing and executing clinical trials and will demonstrate a firm understanding of the needs for Phases 1 through 3. This position requires a leader who can generate and effectively implement all strategic initiatives and programs and communicate effectively to senior management.
- Minimum of 15 years’ industry experience.
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP), FDA regulations and guidelines.
- Experience in Phase I – III programs leading to BLA filings.
- MD or equivalent degree. Background in medicine, pharmacy, biology or other life sciences.
The Chief Medical Officer and Vice President, Clinical Development is responsible for developing and managing the client’s product portfolio strategy to bring products to market in compliance with global regulatory, legislative and medical health requirements. Position provides strategic and technical guidance for all development assets, as well as coordination, support and contribution to other drug development activities, including Medical Affairs, Monitoring, Safety, and Regulatory. This position will manage clinical assessments of in-licensing, collaboration opportunities and partnership activities. Position is responsible for the overall clinical development functions including clinical trial design and oversight of medical monitoring.
- Position requires a highly motivated physician who has outstanding scientific vision and exceptional leadership ability, as well as significant experience and record of success in all phases of clinical development leading to successful product registrations.
- This position will perform various duties in support of clinical development including: medical input for specific disease areas and medical review of key trial data-related documents, and representation of the company in investigator meetings and key relationships in the field.
- M.D. Board certified in a clinical subspecialty with an active unrestricted license in US (or EU countries), and with direct experience in clinical medicine treating patients.
- 10-15 years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience in a leadership role in clinical drug development, including direct experience managing, planning, organizing, implementing, and completing clinical trials supporting product registration.
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Medical Director will be responsible for the ‘hands on’ development and implementation of clinical development activities. The Medical Director will provide leadership and policy direction to ensure the client meets and/or exceeds organizational goals. The successful candidate will provide strategic and tactical oversight, medical input, advice and key opinion leader interaction, concerning: Project planning for clinical trials and development programs, protocol development and review and medical review of ongoing trials.
- Requirements include a demonstrated understanding of, and the ability to interpret, GCP/FDA standards/guidelines, as well as a clear understanding of internal/external resource management. The selected candidate will possess a strong desire to work in an innovative, emerging growth company environment.
- M.D. Board certified with relevant clinical experience in areas related to client programs.
- 7+ plus years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience in clinical drug development, including direct experience managing, planning, organizing, implementing, and completing clinical trials supporting product registration.
- Clinical experience in rare diseases or therapeutic areas of interest preferred.
Located in NJ, the Product Manager will play a critical and central role in the final product definition and product launch process for the client’s digital/chemical indicator product line. The role has responsibility for the complete life cycle of the product including developing and executing go-to-market plans for all new products and services within this product platform. With accountability for market shaping ensuring products are launched into marketplace successfully, this role requires a combination of strong marketing skills, project/program management, consensus building, and the ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams. The Product Manager is also responsible for developing the business case and business model by talking to customers, learning the market, collaborating with executives and peers and collaborating with the Innovations team to develop and commercialize the product.
- Greater than 9 years product marketing/product management experience with minimum of 5 years in a technical product category (RFID, bar code technology, asset tracking).
- Expertise in project management cycles and deliverables for hi-tech products.
- Knowledge of product and operational marketing, market studies, pricing, products, promotions, distribution and statistical tools.
- Demonstrated management success in cross-functional collaboration.
Our client is the world’s leading provider of scientifically based, time-temperature indicators that alert if a medical product has been exposed to potentially damaging heat and/or freeze events. In this role, the Distribution Network Manager will have professional-level responsibility for driving market penetration and profitable growth coming from the company’s distribution network on both a domestic and international level. This role reports directly to the Vice President, Global Customer Development.
- Ability to work cross-culturally, in the Asia Pacific Region, Europe and South America.
- Fluency (written and spoken) in Mandarin or Spanish.
- Proven ability to identify and capitalize on international growth opportunities.
- Skilled and demonstrated success in negotiation and achievement of results.
- Experience and comfort in traveling internationally and working independently.
- This role requires > 70% travel, which may include weekends, to attend customer visits, trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in international business, marketing, or other business degree.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years customer related professional experience in sales, business development, and distributor development.
- Experience with “cold chain” distribution channels is preferred.
THESE ARE ONLY OUR FEATURED CAREERS
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE OPEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087