The Chief Technology Officer (CTO) provides leadership through knowledge of technology trends and advancements. This person will assist in the organization’s growth through effective use and application of the latest and most effective technology. The CTO is responsible for researching new technologies for any potential benefits, implementing technology strategies, and ensuring that the company’s technology resources align with their business goals and will support the future success of the business. Initially, the CTO will focus on the next generation build requirements for the company, understanding the use cases (and/or user stories) in order to oversee the design of the architecture for the products to be built.
- BSc or BA Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical field; MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- At least 15 years working with technology solutions; 5+ years in a technical leadership role overseeing application development.
- Life science industry experience coupled with digital health experience a plus.
- Prior work experience in architectural design.
- Executive presence; Ability to be the outward-facing technical executive of the company.
- Experience leading software development in a regulated environment.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup (or startup-like) environment.
A global, clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative immuno-oncology cancer therapies is looking for a Vice President of Corporate Development that will lead all of the company’s activities around Business Development, including: M&A, partnering strategies, assessment, and due diligence.
- Ph.D. or equivalent degree preferred. Training in a biological (oncology, immunology, pharmacology, biology, biochemistry) discipline a plus.
- At least 15 years’ experience in the Pharma/Biotech industry and significant experience in business development (10 years at the Director-level or higher) with an oncology/immuno-oncology focus strongly preferred.
- Experience in complex and global deal negotiations along with a successful track record in sourcing BD opportunities, deal negotiations, participating in transition teams, and closures in discovery, preclinical, and commercial areas.
- Deep understanding of drug development, approval, and commercialization processes.
A well-funded, small biotech located in PA is looking for an Interim Senior Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be a highly qualified Project Manager who is well versed in drug development. This individual will create a road map, manage pharmacology/toxicology studies and subsequent data.
- Pre-IND workflow mapping and management
- Clinical program development
- Site-selection planning
Our Client is one of the leading healthcare organizations with health centers across the United States. The Company is looking for an experienced professional to manage their recruiting strategy and implement building a talent pipeline across the country. This position can be based in an office or a remote location.
- The Director of Recruiting will report to the Head of Human Resources and will be responsible for leading national recruiting programs.
- This includes all outreach efforts such as sourcing, social media, and direct recruiting to attract, retain, and improve the quality of talent while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Additionally, this role will be responsible for measuring and reporting on the activity of the in-house recruiting team as well as focusing on the candidate experience and shortening time-to-fill and improving retention rates.
A global material science company is looking for a Director of Regulatory Affairs. This role is responsible for setting and executing the global regulatory strategy of the organization and providing senior level strategic regulatory oversight to existing customer and during new customer engagements. The Director will support client relationships to drive account expansion in existing accounts and provides subject matter expertise leading to new account acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree (Science) or advanced degree.
- 10+ years significant experience in regulatory affairs or appropriate relevant experience in scientific function combined with at least 5 years direct RA experience.
- Knowledge and experience in global regulations (FDA and EMA are critical) and medical device (510k).
- Strategic leadership experience in providing advice to internal stakeholders and customer base.
- Experience with submitting original Investigational New Drug (IND) and New Drug Applications (NDA) and medical device (510k) notifications to the US FDA, EMA, and other regulatory agencies in addition to general understanding of USP compendia general chapters.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Director to grow their Drug Product business. The primary function of this role is to aggressively grow the drug product business by identifying and securing new accounts for the company. The role also includes identifying new business opportunities from the existing drug product accounts. In addition, the candidate is encouraged to sell the broader portfolio of the company, including early stage development and drug substance, with the support of the regional sales team members.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related life science degree is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in business development, with proven track record in selling drug product services.
- Experience in API, fine chemicals, and custom technologies is desired.
- Commercial experience in pharmaceutical or related industry is preferred.
- Job Location: Remote.
Our client, a biotechnology company focused on diseases associated with protein misfolding, is looking for an Interim Business Development professional to be based in North America. The ideal candidate will be a creative and entrepreneurial deal maker who personally knows major players on both the scientific and business development side of major pharma and biotech companies.
- 15 – 20 years’ experience in pharmaceutical business development and licensing.
- CNS focus (ALS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, etc.) preferred.
- At least an undergraduate science degree is required (preferably related to neuroscience) along with a business degree (e.g., MBA) or other relevant experience.
- Has completed one or more major ($100M+) pharma deals from the sell-side.
- Experience with at least partially virtual deal making through videoconferencing, virtual data room, etc.
- Extensive deal sheet including buy- and/or sell-side in early-stage partnerships.
THESE ARE ONLY OUR FEATURED CAREERS
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE OPEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
314 S. Henderson Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406