Our client is seeking a dynamic CEO to lead their immuno-therapy start-up to a successful exit. This is a very exciting opportunity for the trailblazer who has a successful track record in closing major equity financing and biotech partnering deals in the US and globally. The CEO will take the primary responsibility in building the team and finding the resources necessary to meet the strategic vision and develop key partnerships with Pharma/Biotechnology companies.
- At least 10 years of industry experience required.
- Past success initiating through close of partnering/licensing deal transactions in oncology therapeutics area, preferably in immuno-oncology.
- Track record of major equity fundraising (private) and delivering high ROI exits for investors.
- Well versed in managing major innovation/product development projects, ideally in cancer immunotherapy.
- Has established business development network within the pharma/biotech community/immuno-oncology space with demonstrated ability to access key decision makers who can approve and drive deals.
- Experience with negotiating and managing legal and business agreements.
- BS degree required; MBA strongly preferred.
A biotech led by an accomplished group of pharmaceutical industry veterans is developing a novel anti-viral agent to treat COVID-10 using the chemical compound, merimepodib. This company is looking for an Interim Chief Medical Officer to help accomplish their goals by working 20 hours per week to start. The FDA has already cleared a pivotal Phase 2 trial in patients hospitalized with CV-19, so this is an exciting time to join their team.
- M.D. required.
- Anti-Viral/Infectious Disease background preferred.
- Strong understanding of FDA guidelines.
- This role is remote (company headquarters in Connecticut).
The Vice President, Commercial Operations (VPCO) will work with the General Manager (GM) in the areas of sales leadership, market research, pre-commercial and commercial marketing, strategic planning, and access and reimbursement for the metabolic business unit. The VPCO will be responsible for leading the established metabolic team to drive success and achieve revenue goals in the Metabolic business unit. This includes global business strategy and brand plans, product marketing, marketing programs, clinical studies, and market access. The VP Commercial Operations will lead all aspects of the commercial business. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned, strategic leader with a demonstrated ability to quickly establish credibility with internal teams and with external stakeholders, including customers, key opinion leaders, and business partners. This leader will have a track record of driving profitable, sustainable growth in a relevant industry segment.
- Bachelors’ Degree required, preferably in business or life science, with an MBA preferred.
- 8-10 years of sales/commercial operations experience.
- Business development and sales operations experience is beneficial.
- Experience selling products distributed in hospital/institutional channels.
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry sales success experience with proven performance.
- 3+ years of prior sales management experience in the pharmaceutical industry with demonstrated success.
- Demonstrated track record of success in building high performing sales teams that regularly meet or exceed goals.
- Experience executing within regulatory framework (e.g., FDA, OIG, and PhRMA guidelines).
- Small-company and/or start-up experience highly desirable.
Our client is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Director to grow their Drug Product business. The primary function of this role is to aggressively grow the drug product business by identifying and securing new accounts for the company. The role also includes identifying new business opportunities from the existing drug product accounts. In addition, the candidate is encouraged to sell the broader portfolio of the company, including early stage development and drug substance, with the support of the regional sales team members.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related life science degree is required.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in business development, with proven track record in selling drug product services.
- Experience in API, fine chemicals, and custom technologies is desired.
- Commercial experience in pharmaceutical or related industry is preferred.
- Job Location: Remote.
An early stage biotech research and development company is in need of an Interim Regulatory Affairs with significant experience working with regulatory issues dealing with orphan rare diseases (Lysosomal Storage Disease/Gene Therapy experience preferred). Regulatory experience with the is FDA required, as well as exposure to pre-IND and IND-ready programs. The candidate must be familiar with orphan status, pediatric designation, and fast track and breakthrough therapy strategies and filings. An understanding of CMC process as it relates to pre-clinical and clinical regulatory pathways is also essential.
- Master’s degree in a scientific discipline with substantial experience in orphan/rare drugs at a minimum – Ph.D. preferred.
- Background in medicine, pharmacy, biology, or other life science required.
- Minimum 10 -15 years of experience with a complete knowledge of the drug development process and experience in obtaining drug approvals.
- Experience with supporting drug development programs in the area of rare and orphan drugs.
Our client, a biotechnology company focused on diseases associated with protein misfolding, is looking for an Interim Business Development professional to be based in North America. The ideal candidate will be a creative and entrepreneurial deal maker who personally knows major players on both the scientific and business development side of major pharma and biotech companies.
- 15 – 20 years’ experience in pharmaceutical business development and licensing.
- CNS focus (ALS, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, etc.) preferred.
- At least an undergraduate science degree is required (preferably related to neuroscience) along with a business degree (e.g., MBA) or other relevant experience.
- Has completed one or more major ($100M+) pharma deals from the sell-side.
- Experience with at least partially virtual deal making through videoconferencing, virtual data room, etc.
- Extensive deal sheet including buy- and/or sell-side in early-stage partnerships.
Our client is focused on developing the next generation of immuno-oncology therapeutics. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in the company’s research and development activities in the area of tumor immunology, including discovery and validation of therapeutic cancer targets using cell-based assays and preclinical cancer models, and pre-clinical development of lead candidates towards IND filing and clinical development.
- PhD scientist with a minimum of at least 7 -10 years of post-doctoral positions in academia or industry, with at least 3 years’ experience in the field of immuno-oncology.
- Strong working knowledge of cellular and molecular immunology as it applies to cancer.
- Ability to characterize primary immune cells from murine and human tissues and blood.
- Expertise in the development of in vitro assays of immune/inflammatory cell differentiation, activation, and function.
- Expertise in flow cytometry methods, analysis, and interpretation of results.
- Expertise in conducting relevant in vitro studies and in supporting the conduct of in vivo pharmacology studies.
- Demonstrated ability to work with outside contract research organizations or in collaboration with academic laboratories.
- Experience in drug discovery and development in industry preferable.
- Working knowledge and experience of regulatory/guidance requirements (i.e. GLP, FDA and EMA IND/IMPD requirements) for moving development candidates into clinical development is required.
A large pharma company that manufactures GMP grade gasses used in bronchodilator inhalation products is looking for an individual with highly qualified GMP expertise. The candidate must have a background in Quality, Materials Management, and Manufacturing Production Operations in order to help the client’s Upstate NY facility become GMP.
- 10+ years’ experience managing GMP manufacturing operations.
- Strategic and tactical experience in executing QA/QC SOPs.
- Must have hands on experience and be able to walk into the facility with immediate credibility.
- Performs GAP analysis and training.
- Work can be done remotely with travel once a month to Upstate NY.
THESE ARE ONLY OUR FEATURED CAREERS
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE OPEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
314 S. Henderson Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406