A biopharmaceutical company developing phospholipid drug conjugates (PDCs) is looking for a Vice President Medical to join their team. The ideal candidate will have a mastery of the drug development process (especially early development, PK, DMPK, ADME, and early phase clinical trials), protocol writing & study conduct, data review and reconciliation, the principles of translational medicine, and what it takes to lead teams successfully. This role will oversee the design and implementation of early stage pre-clinical and clinical projects. He/she will ensure that the overall scientific and medical content of all clinical programs is scientifically and clinically rigorous.
- Highly independent role; able to make decisions with minimal consultation.
- M.D. with drug development experience is required.
- Clinical or research experience (in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment) related to the design and/or conduct of clinical studies in oncology and/or hematology is required.
- Chemotherapeutic/cytotoxin experience is preferred.
- Experience and desire with driving patient recruitment a must.
- Ability to travel 25-30%.
A dynamic biopharmaceutical company developing innovative drugs for metabolic diseases is looking for a Head of Scientific Communication to join their team. Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, this professional is required to have 5-10 years of relevant experience in medical communications, publication planning, and/or medical writing in the pharmaceutical/biotech sector. The right candidate will have demonstrated experience of creating robust, compelling, and accurate scientific/medical content with an ability to collaborate in a highly matrixed environment. Strong understanding of clinical trial design and execution, statistical methods, and clinical trial data reporting requirements is a must.
- Location: Boston, MA USA or Lyon, France
- Travel: ~30% US and International
- Education: BA/BS in life or health sciences; Advanced degree (MS or doctoral: e.g., PharmD or PhD) preferred.
- Scientific expertise in the Metabolism/Endocrinology area is preferable.
- Certification as a Medical Publication Professional (CMPP) is highly desirable.
A global specialty pharmaceutical company is looking for an interim professional to support commercialization of their generic product(s). This a relatively small part of the client’s business that they’d like to expand. The ideal candidate will lock in initial contacts and support initial bids with wholesalers. This Interim will manage existing customers (price, orders, etc.), develop and implement strategies to expand customer basis, and lead price and agreement negotiations. This role is also responsible for long- and short-term revenue forecasts, supporting profitability/pricing and financial analysis, and attending main trade and customers’ events.
- Extensive experience with commercialization of generic products (U.S.).
- Excellent knowledge of U.S. generic market (Wholesalers, GPOs, PBM, etc.).
- Good commercial network (Customers and Payors).
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Knowledge of financial analysis.
- Ability to work and interact with CFO and CEO.
- 40 hours/week, can be remotely based. Some travel required.
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Medical Director will be responsible for the ‘hands on’ development and implementation of clinical development activities. The Medical Director will provide leadership and policy direction to ensure the client meets and/or exceeds organizational goals. The successful candidate will provide strategic and tactical oversight, medical input, advice and key opinion leader interaction, concerning: Project planning for clinical trials and development programs, protocol development and review and medical review of ongoing trials.
- Requirements include a demonstrated understanding of, and the ability to interpret, GCP/FDA standards/guidelines, as well as a clear understanding of internal/external resource management. The selected candidate will possess a strong desire to work in an innovative, emerging growth company environment.
- M.D. Board certified with relevant clinical experience in areas related to client programs.
- 7+ plus years of pharmaceutical/biotech experience in clinical drug development, including direct experience managing, planning, organizing, implementing, and completing clinical trials supporting product registration.
- Clinical experience in rare diseases or therapeutic areas of interest preferred.
This role reports to the Chief Business Officer and is responsible for the coordination and execution of all alliance and advocacy strategies, programs and activities supporting the client’s mission, corporate objectives and company reputation across partners, patients, providers and key third-party organizations. The position will require strong scientific skills, especially in biology, to manage scientific discussions across multiple rare and ultra-rare disease areas. The position will have a key face to face role with representatives of partnering organizations and institutions both in the U.S. and abroad.
- 5+ years of business biotech and/or consulting experience.
- S. degree with advanced degree (Ph.D. in biomedical sciences) preferred.
- Experience in alliance management and patient advocacy a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Previous consulting experience a plus.
- The ability to travel up to 30%.
- Demonstrated ability to engage effectively at all levels of the organization and be a strong contributing team member and collaborator.
Located in NJ, the Product Manager will play a critical and central role in the final product definition and product launch process for the client’s digital/chemical indicator product line. The role has responsibility for the complete life cycle of the product including developing and executing go-to-market plans for all new products and services within this product platform. With accountability for market shaping ensuring products are launched into marketplace successfully, this role requires a combination of strong marketing skills, project/program management, consensus building, and the ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams. The Product Manager is also responsible for developing the business case and business model by talking to customers, learning the market, collaborating with executives and peers and collaborating with the Innovations team to develop and commercialize the product.
- Greater than 9 years product marketing/product management experience with minimum of 5 years in a technical product category (RFID, bar code technology, asset tracking).
- Expertise in project management cycles and deliverables for hi-tech products.
- Knowledge of product and operational marketing, market studies, pricing, products, promotions, distribution and statistical tools.
- Demonstrated management success in cross-functional collaboration.
THESE ARE ONLY OUR FEATURED CAREERS
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE OPEN CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087