PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
Agile, strategic, and analytical executive offering expertise in global healthcare and life science across strategy, business development, growth opportunities, and commercialization. Delivers value by uniquely bridging business (MBA) and technical (MS, BS) sides to lead organic growth initiatives and strategic partnerships. Fosters collaborations, results orientation, and leading without authority across diverse constituencies.
- MBA Entrepreneurship & Finance
- MS Biotechnology
- BS Biochemistry
A highly accomplished executive in manufacturing. Held leadership positions in a senior financial role and positions with significant operations responsibility. Seeking a senior management role or board appointment for a manufacturer looking to grow.
- Public and Private Companies
- Business Model Optimization
- Strategy Development
- Organic & Inorganic Growth
- Market & Product Expansion
- Portfolio Diversification
- Sourcing Strategies
- Organizational Design & Change Management
Manufacturing/Operations leader with over twenty years’ experience in global FDA regulated environments including biologics, vaccines, drug substance manufacturing and medical devices. Expertise includes upstream and downstream manufacturing of oral solid, semi-solid, liquids, pharmaceuticals and OTC/consumer products. A strong technical and analytical problem solver with a collaborative management style that practices team based approaches to generate different visions and perspectives to ensure solvability of the most difficult problems. Successful track record of accountable technical leadership in operations, manufacturing, project management, process development, optimization of fermentation, downstream purification processes, process validation, and technology transfer of new and legacy processes.
- Supply Chain
Excels at developing and leading people-focused global initiatives, improving organizational effectiveness, and enabling senior leaders to achieve successful business transformation. Partners with top executives to define vision, strategy, and direction, and devise rigorous initiatives that align leadership structures with strategic priorities, engage stakeholders, shift culture mindset, and drive business outcomes. Grows business transformation/organizational effectiveness centers of expertise with relevant talent pools with diverse recruitment strategies and access to development programs.
- Offers expertise in organizational diagnosis, change management, culture transformation, separation/integration planning, and operating models.
- Converges organizational psychology theoretical knowledge with acumen in business strategy and talent/operations management to curate cultures that value organizational health as a performance driver.
- Employs metrics—from designing assessment tools and models to applying data measurement/analysis—in order to understand the full impact of efforts and inform decision making.
Business leader with 20 years of marketing and R&D experience, including 14 years in leadership positions, 5 of which are global marketing leadership with focus on emerging markets. Successful track record developing and executing global and US commercialization strategy, portfolio pipeline, and developing global operating mechanisms. Proven ability to work in a fast paced global and matrixed environment with responsibilities spanning multiple product centers, strategy, and overall business operations.
- Bachelor of Science in Bio-mechanical Engineering
- Masters Business Administration
Nationally-acclaimed executive known for driving unprecedented results within competitive industries and in high-visibility positions. Exceptionally well-versed in all aspects of strategic business development with an impressive track record of generating multimillion-dollar sales growth through multinational channels/partnerships. Committed to improving bottom-line profitability while building world-class teams. Adept at extracting the genius of others and seeing solutions where others see problems.
- Transformative Leader
- Revenue & Profit Optimization
- International Expansions
- Sustainable Competitive Advantages
Accomplished biopharmaceutical business professional with deep expertise in business development, licensing, M&A, strategic alliances, and strategic/financial management. Key role in over 40 biopharma deals with cumulative value of >$3.0 billion. Led/coordinated key BD&L/M&A processes including partner/opportunity search, commercial assessment, valuation/analysis, term sheet development, due diligence, deal negotiations and closing.
- Business Development
- Strategic & Financial Management
- MBA, CPA, CGMA, Certified Licensing Professional™ (CLP)
Clinical trial project manager to a portfolio of 20+ mid to large cap biotech / biopharma companies focusing on client deliverables through budget monitoring, risk, and milestone management. Accountable for the review of the clinical protocol to define feasibility, assess risk, and provide consultative approach to overall study design. Continual monitoring of study logistics to proactively access any potential issues and provide coherent, low-budget impacting solutions that are in-line with the client’s overall study deliverables.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science
Expertise in strategic planning, business development and sales management with specialization in the pharmaceutical services industry. M&A advisory experience for multiple acquisitions with total value of ~$900M. Track record of driving new business growth via the implementation of targeted, customer focused selling processes, and the negotiation of manufacturing and supply agreements with total value in excess of $300M. Possess strong analytical and commercial skills coupled with scientific research background.
- Strategic Planning
- Commercial Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Due Diligence
More than 20 years of top-ranked sales performance, product launch success, and leadership development. Award-winning Sales Leader with career marked by building strategic relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), developing networks and territories in primary care, specialty (diabetes, neuroscience), and long-term care medical markets, and providing passionate customer care across marketing, sales, and operations. Registered and Certified Pharmacist with deep pharmaceutical/biotech product knowledge in therapeutic areas including gastroenterology, diabetes, ADHD, neuroscience, anti-microbial, women’s health, and geriatric medicine. Pharma sales and sales management experience in retail, hospital, and closed-door pharmacies.
- Motivational, results-driven leader skilled in training, developing, and coaching sales representatives to meet and exceed business objectives and sales quotas while realizing their unique career goals.
- Named Master Performer Sales Manager (Top 10% nationwide) for 12 of last 13 years due to top sales results, leadership development, deep customer focus, enterprise thinking, and brand strategy contributions.
- Achieved Top 10% national ranking for five pharmaceutical / biotech product launches.
- Led teams to surpass quotas for four of the last five years and rank among Top 20% for TRx growth nationwide.
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087