PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
Accomplished, forward-thinking partner and advisor skilled at distilling and meshing the essence of company’s products, desires, and goals with customers to achieve maximum results. Fuels record-breaking growth and innovation, improving customer experience and healthcare outcomes, while cutting costs in healthcare and IT sectors. Executes complex sales initiatives, resolves gaps, and produces clear ROI. Networks with C-level decision-makers, cross-functional teams, and top technology partners globally to execute GTM strategies, new products, and acquisitions. Manages 30 reports, $1B in contracts, and $400M+ P&L.
- Business Development & Planning
- Consulting, Entrepreneurial & Advisory Expertise
- Go-To-Market Strategy
- Solution Selling & New Markets
- Business Model Development & Analysis
- Internal & External CF Groups
- Product Creation Roadmap/Launch
- Retail Consumer Market Expertise
- Social Media & Campaign Strategy
- Venture Capital, M&A, Joint Ventures/Alliances
- Healthcare, IT & Lighting Regulatory Compliance
- Cloud/IoT/AI/ML/Block Chain/Global Networks
- Partner Strategy & Ecosystem
- Predictive Health Data Analytics
- Customer Relationships
Extensive experience in strategic planning, creating and managing launch and life-cycle campaigns. Extensive upstream (market prep) and downstream product management/marketing experience. Significant experience in new product ideation and validation – commercial evaluation and assessment. Successful development, management, and optimization of HCP/DTC advertising with traditional and non-traditional media plans. Significant experience in pharmaceutical (RX/DTC), medical equipment, and diagnostic market development. Experienced Payer Relationship/Market Access process planning and execution.
- MBA, Marketing
- MS, Biochemistry
- BS, Biology, Chemistry
15+ years of experience engaging, influencing, and empowering teams to outpace targets in all markets and conditions. Decisive leader and turn-around expert who balances strategic vision with real-world analytics to achieve next-level sales, market share, and profitability. Known for honesty, fairness, finely honed communication skills, and a roll-up-your-sleeves work ethic.
- Strategic Leadership
- Organizational Development & Growth Planning
- Financial Analysis & Budgeting
- Turn-around & Performance Improvement
- P&L Management
- Training, Coaching & Mentoring
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Cross-functional Leadership
- People Development
- Restructuring & Change Management
- Customer & Partner Relations
Results-driven Operations Executive and HR Strategist with broad ranging skills in staff recruitment, performance management, budget oversight, strategic planning, employee communications, and organizational operations. An entrepreneurial-minded, visionary leader with experience conceptualizing, building, and growing a successful business. Confident leader, motivator, and manager with outstanding interpersonal communication and team building skills. Record of accomplishments include securing $4+ million government contracts, generating $2+ million in annual revenue, and propelling a company from $20,000 to more than $1 million in sales revenue in less than two years while continually enhancing operational efficiency, profitability, and employee growth.
- Revenue / Profitability Oversight
- Budget Management
- Market Penetration & Awareness
- High-Growth Environments
- Healthcare Business Sector
- Performance & Growth Strategies
- Program / Project Management
- Employee Engagement / Training
- HRIS Administration
- Compensation Management
- Profit & Loss (P&L) Management
- Healthcare EMR / HER
Accomplished pharmaceutical leader with more than 15 years of combined sales management and sales experience in the health care industry. Experienced hospital pharmacist with oncology, critical care and operating room rotations. Extensive industry experience in adult learning situations. Strong oral communication skills, organization skills, business analysis and project management with proven team leadership ability. Significant depth in several therapeutic areas including HIV, oncology, cardiovascular, cholesterol, diabetes, insomnia, respiratory, vaccines and neurological diseases.
- Account Management
- Team Building
- Staff Development
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Performance Management
Energetic, driven, customer and outcomes-oriented marketing and medical affairs professional. Engaged in scientific and commercial exchange of current and emerging therapies with local, regional, national, and internationally-renowned thought leader physicians in therapeutic areas of rare genetic diseases, interventional cardiology, structural heart disease, and orthopedic / neurologic spine surgery. Skilled at supporting dedicated drug, dedicated device, or combination biologic / drug-device products. Significant experience in identifying, vetting, selecting, and managing clinical trial sites for pre-market NDA / IDE and post-market studies. Adept at reviewing and providing funding recommendations for charitable, medical education, and research grant requests. Identification and training of physician faculty for medical education programs, speaker bureaus, and planning / execution of KOL advisory boards.
- Thought Leader Identification & Advocacy Development
- Project Management
- Content Development & Management
- Training & Mentorship
- Clinical Trials
- Market Development
- Investigator-Initiated Trials
- Managed Markets
- Medical Communications
- Centers of Excellence Development HCP Society Engagement
- Vendor Management
Strategic Program and Operations Senior Manager with demonstrated success in designing and driving programs, processes and technology in Executive Support and other office services, including Office Operations and Creative Services. Recognized for creating and implementing best-in-class global executive support model. Reduced $65M in costs upon implementation of executive support model. Created and managed four global virtual support centers, providing administrative support to 30% of the company’s executives.
- Global Project Management
- Global Team Leadership
- Business Transformation Management
- Learning and Development
- Change Management
- Data Analysis
- Cost Reduction
- Creative Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning and Execution
- Cross-functional Development
- Stakeholder Management / Collaboration
- Testing and Quality Assurance
A seasoned, driven professional specializing in biotech operations covering business development, alliance management, program integration, corporate development, finance, and program management. Proficient in streamlining internal and external alignment while defining goals and risk mitigation strategies, building consensus, and implementing effective solutions.
- Responsible for the due diligence effort for seven licensing/partnering transactions; including coordinating effort with leads from internal and external legal teams in addition to finance and other operations functions.
- Lead the effort of systems integration, setting partnership governance, and general life-cycle management for partnered programs.
- Develop and lead a multifaceted program management function to support eight early-stage programs of which three evolved to global phase III trials stage, with two approaching commercial launch.
- Define clear goals and facilitate collaboration between internal and partners functions supporting the development of programs targeting anti-infective, auto-immune, and immunotherapies.
- Oversee the alliance management function supporting nine programs.
Expert in leveraging technology to solve business problems. Improved customer satisfaction/delivery 60%, cut IT P&L $4M, and built an organization that handled more than 20 M&As in 3 years by implementing an SSO-based operational model in partnership with 25 regional general managers. Implemented a revamp of IT organization that included taking personal ownership of 25% of the company’s SG&A and yielded $30M savings, $75M compliance risk mitigation, and a $35M emerging technologies budget.
- Trusted C-level/Board Advisor
- Change Agent
- Global Leadership/Operations/Teams
- Continuous Improvement
- Cost Controls
- Financial & Budgetary Oversight
- $200M+ Budgets
- Asset & Capital Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Transformative Processes
Leading, innovating, and impacting every facet of large healthcare technology firms’ operations. Industry-leading health information systems pioneer pairing 20 years of diverse development, management, operations, and implementation experience with proven success building and leading high-performing product development and IT organizations. Change agent with lengthy record of transforming technology into effective, competitive business models. Gifted at anticipating industry change and identifying opportunities for customer-facing technology innovation.
- Strategic & Technological Vision
- Integrated Healthcare IT Systems
- IT Strategy & Road Mapping
- Information Security & Compliance
- Healthcare Technology & Interoperability
- Vendor Governance & Risk Management
- M&As & Integrations
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
314 S. Henderson Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406