PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
- Team leadership for 3 successfully completed M&A and 1 in-license transactions.
- Successful “sell-side” negotiations with major pharmaceutical company resulting in a clinical collaboration.
- Team management of a successfully developed oncology asset from Phase 1 through registration and approval.
- Portfolio Leadership for long-range strategic planning.
- New Product Launch & Startup
- Business Development
- Revenue Generation
- Cost Containment
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Satisfaction
- Self-starter with exceptional communication finesse and ability to work in unstructured and fast-paced environments.
- 18+ years of diversified industry (biopharma and auto) and regional experience has resulted in; broad perspective, effective team player and skilled agent to make impact on strategic and financial goals of small and large size companies.
- Highly networked senior business development professional with strong background and connections in oncology and cell therapy.
- Federal US and EU Regulations
- QA / RA Support for Operations and R&D
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- Good Pharmacovigilance Practices (GVP)
- 21 CFR Part 210, 211, 820, 610
- ISO 9001 and 13485
- QA Management of Biologics
- Risk Management
- Failure Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Strategic Selling
- Competitive strategies
- National Account Management
- Client relationships
- GPO Contract Development, Negotiations, and Relationships
- Cross Functional Team Building
- P & L Management
- Sales & Business Strategy
- Relationships & Partnerships
- Regulatory Compliance
- Buy & Bill Specialty Access Programs
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Expertise
- Team-Building & Leadership
- Performance Growth Initiatives
- C-Level Correspondence
- Budget Governance & Negotiation
- Key Opinion Leader Management
- Strategic & Marketing Planning
- Venture Capital investing
- Board of Director
- International Sales, Marketing
- Equity Fundraising
- International management
- VC, PE fundraising
- Business Development
- CE Mark
- CMS, Payor reimbursement
- Public company funding
- FDA 510k
- Excellent communicator, able to present information across all levels of management.
- Creative and strategic thinker skilled at executing complex projects, problem solving and developing collaborative partnerships.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple projects, priorities and organizational initiatives.
- Thorough understanding of financial strategies, financial analysis, accounting methodology and business acumen.
- Building and Leading Teams
- Implementing Quality Management Systems
- Lean Six Sigma and Operational Excellence
- Process Improvements and Problem Solving
- Creating Robust and Defendable Audit Responses
- cGMP Manufacturing
- Project Management
- P&L Management
- Strategic Planning
- Cross Functional Team Leadership
- Business Development (Sell and Buy Side)
- Private Fund Raising
- Marketing Management
- Global Commercialization
- Market Trend and Opportunity Identification
- Portfolio Evaluation/Development
- Financial Analysis
- Alliance Management
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
314 S. Henderson Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406