PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
Operationally oriented financial executive with a proven record of successfully streamlining operations, increasing profits and improving working capital. Extensive, broad-based experience with challenging assignments in privately held and publicly traded mid-market manufacturing and distribution organizations. Strong business acumen, collaborative management style and entrepreneurial spirit. Background includes managing the information technology, human resources and procurement functions in addition to the finance and accounting team. Recent experience with private equity ownership.
- Cash Management/Bank Financing
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Financial Modeling & Forecasting
- Evaluate/Implement Software Conversions
- Business Process Improvements
- Cost Accounting/Profitability Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Risk Management
- Audit, Tax & Legal Relationships
Experienced life science professional with a passion to commercialize innovations for unmet medical needs through business development. Skilled in technology commercialization, licensing, IP rights and marketing.
- Research experience in cancer biology
- Ph.D. Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- M.Sc. Industrial Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
Award-winning builder and leader of high-performance, global sales organizations (multinational teams of up to 45 direct-reports), with 25+ years of business development, sales, and marketing experience spanning diverse industries and product lines. Career chronicled by recognized achievements, fast-track advancement, and record-setting sales results. Expert in rapid business development and turnaround management. Repeatedly successful in devising innovative sales strategies and providing change-agent leadership to drive $16M margin swings, 24% sales and market share growth, and 100% increases in customer base.
- Strategic Sales & Business Plans
- Channel Management & Growth
- Customer Acquisition & Retention
- Global P&L – Budgeting / Forecasting
- Complex Negotiations
- Web & Catalog Sales
- Partnership Building
- Medical / Hospital GPO
- Develop Global Business
- Fortune 500 Business Wins
- Key Account Management
- Market Research & Analysis
C-level technology strategist with over fifteen years of success creating sustainable revenue pipelines, market share growth and overhead reductions by shaping technology solutions and strategies uniquely tailored to the healthcare sector. Plans, delivers and maintains clinical, financial, and analytical systems that energize large integrated multi-site systems. Aligns IT with business needs and drives large-scale implementation and refresh projects centered on capacity building and productive infrastructure.
- IT Governance
- Service Delivery
- Technology Needs Assessments
- Vendor Management
- Continuous Process Improvements
- Customer & User Support
- Cross-Functional Collaboration & Teamwork
- Project & Program Management & Implementation
History of success in turning around underperforming territories into top producers, exceeding sales goals, and training, developing and leading high-performance sales teams that generate breakthrough results. Adept at aligning sales teams around corporate vision and strategic plans and continuously assessing and improving sales force talent to maximize sales performance. Proven strengths in effectively prioritizing and managing multiple, concurrently running sales activities in high-pressure situations. Strong planning, organizational, communication, and negotiation skills. Industry experience includes:
- Total Joint
- Revision and Oncology Arthroplasty
Detail-oriented, analytical researcher with lengthy laboratory experience in R&D and pure research environments. Strong background in new product development that includes design and testing of automated instruments. Offer expertise in a wide array of biological research techniques and equipment and in planning, executing, documenting, and reporting on laboratory experiments. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a record of success in preparing manuscripts, abstracts, grants, and presentations. Effective leader with background supervising and motivating other researchers; collaborate effectively with research teams. Fluent in English and French.
- Molecular Biology
- Cell Biology
Confident, charismatic, and globally-focused C-suite executive who excels at defining strategy, fueling performance, navigating tough business challenges, and guiding organizations through all phases of development and growth. Distinguished career rich with experience spanning healthcare, information technology, e-commerce, and financial services. Diverse business and management acumen encompassing all operational functions from sales, marketing, business development, and product innovation to client services, operations, and consulting. Track record of:
- Delivering Strong Revenue and Profit Growth
- Driving Entry into and Expansion of Global Markets
- Igniting Flat or Declining Performance
- Developing High-Performing Teams
- Maximizing ROI
A project-oriented Quality / Compliance professional with 21 years industry experience looking for a position in a results-oriented company that seeks an ambitious and career conscious person, where acquired skills and education will be utilized toward continued growth and advancement.
- Promote departmental growth and staff development. Experience in building effective teams to maximize results.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of regulatory requirements including 21 CFR 820, 21 CFR 211, ISO 13485, ISO 9001, ISO 14971, ISO 11135, ISO 11737, ISO 10993-7, and CMDR.
- Exemplar Global Certified, Lead Auditor of Quality Management Systems.
- Considered as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on CAPA, Complaint Handling, and Auditing Demonstrated ability to effectively manage 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party audits (Internal, Customer, Notified Body, FDA, DEA, etc).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact directly with regulatory agencies including FDA and Notified Body.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) for Quality Management Systems.
Earned reputation as ‘Growth Accelerator and Profit Booster’ while managing P&L in global businesses in executive board-level roles in US, Germany, and UK. International experience as CEO/President working across 5 continents and 80 countries. As expert in major acquisitions, identifies opportunities, conducts due diligence, structures/negotiates complex deals, and smoothly integrates businesses. Known for designing innovative business models, spearheading process optimization, and cutting time to market to achieve sustainable profitability. From small-cap to large blue-chip operations, aggressively leads organic growth and turnaround situations, site relocations and complex strategic projects. Change Management Champion leading cross-functional teams within matrix organizations in:
- Medical Devices
- Healthcare Solutions
- Mobile Sector
Professional Product Manager and Sales leader with 10 years’ experience. Self-motivated and disciplined manager with the ability to resolve issues and mitigate risks. Prudent business acumen with focus on exceeding business goals and increasing market share and corporate brand.
- Effective communicator capable of working cross-functionally to achieve consensus and drive results.
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates operations management skills, with proficiency in developing and executing business plans, overseeing marketing initiatives, and managing and training sales teams.
- Highly structured, analytical, and detailed with the capacity to read and understand financial statements.
- Prioritizes and executes within specified time-constraints and budgets.
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087