PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
Seeking a role in a drug development company where values are respected and that is result oriented and science focused. Accomplished pharmacologist and entrepreneur with many years of experience in preclinical, drug research and development with leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology and CRO companies. Extensive background and hands-on drug development, generics, preclinical research and experience in fields of in vitro, in vivo pharmacology, and toxicology. Strong knowledge of compounds assessment and progress at different stages of drug development. Skillfully direct multiple programs at different stages of the preclinical lifecycle of drug development; from validating novel targets, proof of concept including drug efficacy, safety and Candidate Drug nomination. Broad knowledge of general pharmacology and related disciplines to the drug development industry and devices. Numerous disease areas expertise, challenged by small molecules, big molecules, and devices.
- Pre IND
Proven success in exceeding business goals by leading teams to implement impactful digital marketing strategies that drive purchase behaviors. Digital marketing expert accomplished in creating, planning, and executing integrated and sophisticated ad campaigns that drive meaningful impact for brands. Oversee ~$18MM per year in advertising spend across multiple brands. Results-driven leader known for earning client trust by turning around poor performing campaigns by implementing cohesive digital marketing strategies that maximize Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and optimize digital investment.
- Strong team builder skilled in aligning teams to exceed business goals while supporting organizational vision.
- Manage 3 teams with 9 direct reports and 10 additional team members.
- Praised for mentoring and coaching team members on career advancement and marketing strategies to enable team member growth and development.
A Medical Device Industry Veteran, designing ground-breaking manufacturing strategies for global medical device companies. Building and leading employee-focused operations to drive positive momentum and solve complex technical and business issues. Proactive, ethics-driven, transformational executive for $250 million-dollar global medical device operations, supply chains, and R&D solutions.
- 25+ years’ optimizing medical device production and revenues.
- Scales industry best practices for smaller companies.
- Increases competitive advantage through innovation.
- Charts best-in-class roadmaps to engage employees.
Accomplished at managing the full lifecycle of highly complex technical projects/products while providing deliverables on time and under budget. Change agent respected for evaluating situations from all angles, building shared visions, mobilizing commitment across the enterprise, and innovating systems/structures. Career history as a supplier, customer, R&D leader, and sustainment expert across industries to offer a holistic view of each challenge. Extensive success in building, leading, training, and coaching top-performing teams.
- Organization Design
- Process Automation
- Project Management
- Staff Motivation
- Best Practices
A senior R&D professional with a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry and over 30 years technical, managerial, business process and scientific experience, gained with major pharmaceutical, multi-national companies and start-up, development stage biotech companies. Over 30 years in the pharmaceutical industry, including parenterals, liquids, solids/semi-solids and combination products. An innovative problem-solver who has overseen the development of robotic methods for the analysis of small molecules, engineered the technology transfer of release and cleaning validation methods for the production of an Alzheimer’s drug, generic OTC, sterile products, troubleshooting production problems for pain management drugs and the development of new analytical methodologies for flavorants. Expertise in GxPs, GMP audits (API), analytical methods validation, technology transfer, computer system validation (CSV), 21CFR Part 11 compliance, SOP preparation and CMC/CTD Dossier preparation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with an ability to get to a root cause.
- Excellent organizational and Project Management skills (Kepner-Tregoe Project Management training).
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; excel at technical writing and preparing technical compliance documents, SOP’s, validation reports, CMC stability summary reports and CTD Modules 2, 3.
- Mutual-Benefit Leadership skills: foster a team-oriented work environment based on mutual cooperation for mutual benefit; look for Win-Win partnering outcomes.
- Computer literate; familiar with software development life cycle (SDLC) and computer/software validation.
More than 17 years of establishing patient-centered service excellence, optimizing operational and financial performance, and creating practice cultures that ensure patient access and regulatory compliance. Results-driven operations director with career marked by transforming multi-site healthcare and laboratory operations to peak revenue, margin, and customer retention levels.
- Servant leader with proven success in fostering collaborative, accountable, and inclusive environments.
- Known for skillfully balancing needs of patients, clients, and employees.
- Strong business and clinical partner skilled in working with practice managers and medical directors to enhance physician engagement, patient access, and service / cost efficiencies.
Results oriented professional with 20+ years of regulatory experience to achieve business goals and objectives. Strong communication, organization and supervisory skills. Ability to work effectively both independently and within team-oriented environments. Highly effective collaborating with key internal stakeholders across medical/safety/clinical/regulatory/QA.
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Operations
- Corporate Training
- Adult Education
- Cross-functional Collaboration
- Project Management
Senior-level cardiovascular physician executive with significant leadership experience in all phases of global clinical development. Proven track-record of accomplishment derived from a stellar combination of medical, scientific, management, and operational expertise. Recognized for innovation in the strategic alignment of clinical development initiatives with market opportunities in bringing new therapies to patients and fostering the growth of the business.
- Mega Trials
- Pediatric Development
- First-in class / First-to-market
- Pharmaceutical R&D
- Device R&D
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Post-Marketing Surveillance
- Regulatory Submissions
- Process Improvement
Accomplished executive with more than 20 years of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Diagnostic, and Medical Device experience. Leadership experience in building and launching blockbuster products, building commercial organizations, general management, fund raising, public relations, investor relations, business development, sales, marketing, market access, new products, and market analytics. Significant experience in clinical development, business development, new product development, launching 20+ new products/indications/diagnostics, growing inline revenue of i.v./oral therapeutics with/without companion diagnostics, pricing, reimbursement.
- Solid knowledge of immuno-oncology (PD1), cellular therapeutics (TIL, ETC, NK, CAR-T, Gene), biologics/mAbs, and targeted therapies.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, monitoring business and operating plans to deliver on P&L targets.
- Executive presence in partnering with thought leaders, customers, advocacy groups, investors, and internal cross-functional stakeholders.
Adaptive leader who implements functional turnarounds, exceeds revenue goals, increases profitability and improves operating efficiency. Experiences include working in global, national, regional and venture backed companies.
- Innovative strategic thinker who drives implementation through precision project management.
- Leader who creates high-performing teams that deliver results across business lines and functions in complex and dynamic organizations.
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management across complex customer, vendor, political, regulatory and funder relationships.
- Executive change agent who builds and aligns culture to create employee spirit, energy and drive to achieve sustainable results.
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087