PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
Expert in leveraging technology to solve business problems. Improved customer satisfaction/delivery 60%, cut IT P&L $4M, and built an organization that handled more than 20 M&As in 3 years by implementing an SSO-based operational model in partnership with 25 regional general managers. Implemented a revamp of IT organization that included taking personal ownership of 25% of the company’s SG&A and yielded $30M savings, $75M compliance risk mitigation, and a $35M emerging technologies budget.
- Trusted C-level/Board Advisor
- Change Agent
- Global Leadership/Operations/Teams
- Continuous Improvement
- Cost Controls
- Financial & Budgetary Oversight
- $200M+ Budgets
- Asset & Capital Management
- Strategic Partnerships
- Transformative Processes
Leading, innovating, and impacting every facet of large healthcare technology firms’ operations. Industry-leading health information systems pioneer pairing 20 years of diverse development, management, operations, and implementation experience with proven success building and leading high-performing product development and IT organizations. Change agent with lengthy record of transforming technology into effective, competitive business models. Gifted at anticipating industry change and identifying opportunities for customer-facing technology innovation.
- Strategic & Technological Vision
- Integrated Healthcare IT Systems
- IT Strategy & Road Mapping
- Information Security & Compliance
- Healthcare Technology & Interoperability
- Vendor Governance & Risk Management
- M&As & Integrations
Experienced senior level executive with over fifteen years of success aligning business strategy with actionable marketing, operations, HR and business development programs to achieve revenue generation and organizational growth objectives. Expertly capable in executive and practice leadership roles including Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Operations, and Vice President of HR.
- Business Development
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Technology & Business Alignment
- Leadership & Talent Development
- Organizational Design & Change
- Partner Development
- P&L Responsibility
13+ years of consistently exceeding revenue, market, account, and customer retention goals. Recognized for launching and driving the adoption of industry-first products into the marketplace. Top ranking performer with a verifiable track record of positioning healthcare companies for rapid business growth across highly competitive markets. Expert in identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing the strategies, communicating the value proposition of products and services to key decision-makers, capturing new business, and expanding territories.
- Sales, Revenue, Market & Account Growth
- Solutions & Consultative Sales Approach
- Products & Services Introduction
- Opportunity Identification & Pursuit Management
- Go-to-Market Strategies
- High-Impact Presentations & Negotiations
- Product Demonstrations & Training
- Complex Sales Cycle Management
- Partner & Client Relationship Management
Accomplished and highly qualified biotech professional who thrives in fast-paced environment with over 20 years of experience and success. Specializing in creating and strengthening business relationships overseeing daily clinical outsourcing requirements, financial oversight, operations, managing portfolios, forecasting, analyzing, and process improvement, looking to effectively utilize acquired skills, abilities, and areas of expertise as follows:
- Clinical Outsourcing
- Vendor Oversight
- Strategic Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Financial Analysis/Reporting
- Process Analysis Improvement
- Alliance Management
- Business Partnering
Over 19 years of sales, market operations and business development leadership at Fortune 500/start-up organizations. Established strategic partnership building skills, coupled with community-facing engagement experience. Consistent execution of sales and revenue vitality commitments within diverse industry verticals. Broad contacts and relationships with the medical device / services / manufacturing / technology spaces.
- GE Six Sigma Quality Trained, Green Belt and Lean Manufacturing Certified.
- Executive, corporate-level sales, partnership and negotiation experience.
- Merger and acquisition, integration leadership roles.
Seasoned hands-on QA/QC pharmaceutical quality executive with 29 years in the industry. Diversified “on the floor” experience leading cultural changes and driving phase appropriate quality systems improvement. A technical leader with cGMP compliance experience in the US, Europe, and Japan.
- An experienced quality professional that understands the pharmaceutical business, meeting customer needs, and driving operational efficiencies throughout the organization.
- A manager that establishes vision and drives tactical execution to achieve objectives.
- An individual that motivates employees and facilitates employee development.
Developed extensive experience in sales, account management, client retention, marketing, brand management and customer service over a 22-year career. Fostered a skill-set that creates and maintains a sales pipeline. Managed a team that grew a small 4 person organization of $500k annually, to a 13 person boutique firm of $5-7mm in annual sales by developing, cultivating and sustaining a productive and profitable relationship with a very diverse client-base from law firms to healthcare that includes nationally recognized clients.
- Relationship Building
- Product/Brand Management
- Ability to collaborate with team members, partners and stakeholders
- Problem solving
- Presentation and communication skills
Accomplished leader in HIT (Healthcare Information Technology) sales management and business development with 20+ years consistently delivering aggressive revenue/market growth in the healthcare technology sales and distribution business in North America, EMEA and AsiaPac. Leveraged solution selling, relationship building, and charismatic personality to provide client driven technology solutions. Strong, influential sales, channel and business development executive with proven capability for delivering record results.
- Sales & Business Development Leader
- Regional, National & Global Oversight
- Fortune 500 Global Clients
Operationally oriented financial executive with a proven record of successfully streamlining operations, increasing profits and improving working capital. Extensive, broad-based experience with challenging assignments in privately held and publicly traded mid-market manufacturing and distribution organizations. Strong business acumen, collaborative management style and entrepreneurial spirit. Background includes managing the information technology, human resources and procurement functions in addition to the finance and accounting team. Recent experience with private equity ownership.
- Cash Management/Bank Financing
- Strategic Planning & Implementation
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Financial Modeling & Forecasting
- Evaluate/Implement Software Conversions
- Business Process Improvements
- Cost Accounting/Profitability Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Risk Management
- Audit, Tax & Legal Relationships
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
314 S. Henderson Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406