PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
Accomplished clinical research professional with over 27 years of progressive experience in all aspects of Phase I through IV clinical research. Highly organized, dynamic, results-driven team player with proven strengths in regulatory medical writing, project planning, team leadership, and management.
- Excellent regulatory medical writing skills with expertise in preparing and editing high quality documents including clinical study reports (CSRs), safety narratives, study protocols, informed consent forms and patient information, investigator brochures (IBs), country specific documents, clinical modules of NDAs/BLAs and INDs, IMPDs, and regulatory responses.
- Experienced manager of medical writing groups with attention to strategic leadership and career development.
- Conscientious, detail oriented, organized professional with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong appreciation of the importance of effective team communication.
- Diverse therapeutic background including oncology, cardiovascular, respiratory, infectious diseases, endocrinology, neurology, renal, gastroenterology, hematology and immunology.
Pharmaceutical Executive with a proven and progressive track record operating in complex, specialty therapeutic areas requiring strong clinical selling/communication skills, multi-faceted customer engagement, and disciplined sales/marketing brand planning and execution. Delivered enhanced business-unit level impact via expert complementary commercial skills as a strategic and operational marketer and in negotiating and executing co-commercialization agreements. Recognized for instilling confidence and delivering performance through situational assessment, communication, leadership, customer relations, and talent management.
- Marketing Brand Teams
- Sales Team Leadership
- Commercial Strategy & Operations
- MBA with a concentration in Marketing
Business development lead with licensing, acquisition, and B2B sales experience in the brand and generic pharmaceutical and medical device fields. Externally focused deal hunter able to think and act strategically while embracing opportunistic flexibility.
- Completed deals bringing fifteen ANDA development and supply programs.
- Developed strategy for the selection of PIV ANDA candidates.
- Assembled and lead cross-functional team to evaluate more than 250 candidate products resulting in evaluation, nomination, and sanctioning of four internal and external PIV programs.
- Increased US sales of generic API from less than $1 million to $3 million over three years. Added 22 new customer programs (ANDA and NDA) during this period.
- Lead strategic function to prioritize generic API R&D for US market leading to submission of four new DMFs in niche business segment.
- Lead evaluation, negotiation, and closing of acquisitions and an approved 505(b)(2) NDA.
- Developed marketing and sales organization and launched branded product in the US market.
Self-Motivated, high-level professional with 20+ years’ expertise within the pharmaceutical industry. Accomplished leader with proven strength and success in leading teams and developing strategy for successful business operations and growth at Fortune 100 companies. Analytical and technical aptitude with astute business acumen, combined with sales savvy and easily transferable skill-sets to leverage resources for optimized results. Able to successfully perform and provide cross-functional support across all organizational levels. Eager to further excel via dedication, tireless enthusiasm, and superior performance.
- Strategic Business Development
- Account Management
- Revenue & Profit Growth
- P&L Management
- Business Case Development
- New Product Market Launch
- Strategy & Scenario Planning
- Solid Leadership / Team Mentoring
- Complex Contract Negotiation
- Sales Presentation & Training
Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician with close to 20 years in clinical research and development in the pharmaceutical industry. An experienced team leader with both large and small company experience. Enjoys the clinical trial process and its overlap with patient care. Therapeutic focus has been in the areas of:
- Rare/Genetic Diseases
- Men’s Health
Results oriented award-winning business leader with over 20 years of successful experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a variety of sales, joint venture collaborations, marketing, training and senior leadership positions.
- Created and implemented corporate-wide training programs for regional sales directors and district managers. Hired, trained and promoted district managers and field sales professionals. Successfully built and launched national sales forces. Collaborative team player.
- Proven ability to build and lead high performing sales teams that gain high market share and significantly increase sales. Successfully led the introduction of a first in class therapy by educating and defining the market. Successfully increased annual sales to over $220 million with an operating budget of over $2.5 million.
- Strategic thinker, with exceptional forecasting & planning abilities. Expertise in development and implementation of national business action plans. Successful joint venture leadership, collaboration and execution with SP, Merck, BMS and GSK.
- Adept at executing innovative national marketing strategies driving sales to over $2 billion.
- Practical business experience and success founded on the attainment of an MBA and Executive Education programs at top business schools.
- Fluent in Hungarian.
A results-driven and highly accomplished transformational marketing leader with extensive experience in brand strategy development and execution, digital transformation, new product launches, high SKU count product management and marketing, email marketing, paid marketing, market research, and market segmentation. Proven attitude for spearheading turnaround of underperforming businesses by leading cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams to develop strategic plans addressing unmet market needs and channel potential. A resourceful and creative leader who successfully structures marketing, sales, and distribution channels and delivers service that consistently meets and exceeds customer expectations driving measurable growth.
- M.B.A., Entrepreneurship/Marketing
- B.S., Marketing and Operations
- Fluent in German and Hindi
Ambitious and goal-oriented team player with proven ability to work across multiple industries including life sciences and consumer products and successfully execute strong business plans. Exceptionally well organized with a track record demonstrating self-motivation, creativity and initiative to achieve corporate and personal targets. Possess superior negotiation, analytical and deal making skills. Proven success with prospecting, account penetration, and building profitable relationships with customers.
- C-Suite Presentations
- New Business Development
- Technical Selling
- Contract Negotiations
- Relationship Management
- Account Penetration
- Strategic Planning
- Forecasting / Budgets
- Business Acumen
- CRM Programs
- Interpersonal skills / Influencer
- Clinical / Drug Development
Innovative, multicultural operations leader with executive level experience leading high performance, multi-million-dollar operations and planning and implementing strategic initiatives that fuel company growth. Successful in administering all aspects of business operations and planning multi-million-dollar annual budgets for specialty pharmaceutical distribution. Develops and implements aggressive corporate growth and market penetration strategies to capture market share. Utilizes proven leadership and management expertise to establish and maintain critical relationships with strategic industry partners across international borders; building consensus across all organizational levels to execute Global Supply Chain and logistics strategies.
- Strategic Operations Planning & Execution
- Resource Management & Cost Controls
- International Project / Program Management
- Vendor Relations & Contract Negotiations
- Performance Monitoring & Process Improvements
- Risk Analysis & Mitigation Strategies
- Team Leadership / Training / Mentoring
Senior Executive with passion for developing products and offerings, organizing operations, and driving growth. Demonstrated success creating and executing market focused product development strategies. Outstanding communicator with ability to share vision, champion new concepts, and gain cross-functional company and client executive support. Demonstrated, repeated success creating vision and strategy to lead global teams in developing and supporting Medicare, Medicaid and Biotechnology products – exponentially expanding revenues and margins. Restructured organizations, introduced customer-centric cultural dynamics, and grew global teams from less than 100 to 300+.
- Executive Engagement & Leadership
- Transition Management
- Program Management Office (PMO)
- Portfolio (P&L) Management
- Product Vision, Strategy & Execution
- Messaging / Strategic Alignment
- International Resource Management
- Global Team Growth & Development
- Client Relationship Management
- Country & Cultural Environments
- Partner Management
- Quality Assurance & Governance
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
314 S. Henderson Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406