PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
Senior-level cardiovascular physician executive with significant leadership experience in all phases of global clinical development. Proven track-record of accomplishment derived from a stellar combination of medical, scientific, management, and operational expertise. Recognized for innovation in the strategic alignment of clinical development initiatives with market opportunities in bringing new therapies to patients and fostering the growth of the business.
- Mega Trials
- Pediatric Development
- First-in class / First-to-market
- Pharmaceutical R&D
- Device R&D
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Post-Marketing Surveillance
- Regulatory Submissions
- Process Improvement
Accomplished executive with more than 20 years of Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Diagnostic, and Medical Device experience. Leadership experience in building and launching blockbuster products, building commercial organizations, general management, fund raising, public relations, investor relations, business development, sales, marketing, market access, new products, and market analytics. Significant experience in clinical development, business development, new product development, launching 20+ new products/indications/diagnostics, growing inline revenue of i.v./oral therapeutics with/without companion diagnostics, pricing, reimbursement.
- Solid knowledge of immuno-oncology (PD1), cellular therapeutics (TIL, ETC, NK, CAR-T, Gene), biologics/mAbs, and targeted therapies.
- Demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, monitoring business and operating plans to deliver on P&L targets.
- Executive presence in partnering with thought leaders, customers, advocacy groups, investors, and internal cross-functional stakeholders.
Adaptive leader who implements functional turnarounds, exceeds revenue goals, increases profitability and improves operating efficiency. Experiences include working in global, national, regional and venture backed companies.
- Innovative strategic thinker who drives implementation through precision project management.
- Leader who creates high-performing teams that deliver results across business lines and functions in complex and dynamic organizations.
- Highly skilled in stakeholder management across complex customer, vendor, political, regulatory and funder relationships.
- Executive change agent who builds and aligns culture to create employee spirit, energy and drive to achieve sustainable results.
Proven leader who has established and directed multiple sales organizations to improve customer support through training and development of high-performance sales associates. Demonstrable record of success developing and executing key plans to improve profitability, decrease operational costs and increase net sales exceeding company objectives. Achievements include identifying and driving national market trends, and building one of the most successful sales teams in the clinical laboratory industry.
Recognized leader capable of managing cross functional teams, consultative selling, account management, sales strategy/execution, networking/relationship building. Results driven success in Strategic Account Management, Sales, Training, and Advocate Development.
- Retail Pharmacy
- Public Sector
- Physician Organizations/IDS
The equivalent of a financial “Swiss Army Knife” for an organization that demands every skill from their CFO position. Successful career in financial management with a highly diverse group of successful organizations including both public and private companies within adult heath care, medical device, bio-pharmaceuticals, information services, pharma / chemical industry, communication, television advertising, and retail sales.
- Recently worked through and completed a highly successful Recapitalization of company between Private Equity groups.
- Tackled the challenges of start-up companies at two struggling and cash challenged life science companies.
- Experienced in Merger & Acquisition process including analysis, due diligence and implementation of integration.
- Responsible for banking relationships along with covenant compliance and financial / cash flow reporting requirements.
- Extensive experience with all SEC required reporting, NYSE, Nasdaq, SOX (Section 404) and Dodd Frank compliance.
- Certified Public Accountant (Pennsylvania & New Jersey) with Big Four public experience; and solid knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) within a PCAOB accounting environment.
A U.S. trained/licensed cardiologist who completed medical training at Brown and at Mount Sinai NY. Since joining industry from private practice in 2006, this professional has provided strategic and tactical medical leadership for programs in Heart Failure (HF), Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS), CV/Endovascular device, Lipid, and Hepatology therapeutic areas.
- 12 years’ clinical development experience in industry
- Primary therapeutic focus has been in the Cardiovascular space with recent experience in rare disease trials
- Big Pharma background, but now interested in a more nimble, entrepreneurial environment
- Global experience
Dynamic pharmaceutical manufacturing leader who makes decisions to reflect positively on high-volume production operations in alignment with a company’s vision, and who works to attain a competitive advantage and generate robust growth via solutions-centric critical thinking talents for insightful, change-driven results. Top performer who exhibits skill in developing and implementing processes and procedures to increase productivity while maintaining superior compliance and meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Strategic Analysis / Planning
- Team Building
- Training / Development
- Production Center Management
- GMP Culture
- Six Sigma
- Regulatory Compliance
- Corrective Actions
- Continuous Process Improvements
- Facility Audits
- Multi-Process Optimization
- Quality Control
- Quality Assurance
Multifaceted C-suite executive with contagious enthusiasm, respected for elevating brands and maximizing consumer loyalty through groundbreaking growth strategies, lean operational processes, and remarkable business transformations. Quick to identify untapped opportunities and deliver innovative solutions that drive millions in revenue. History of producing immediate results upon entering highly competitive markets. Known for re-evaluating current practices, stopping ineffective patterns, and pushing organizations outside their comfort zones to achieve tremendous results. Extensive success in building, coaching, motivating, and leading top-performing teams. Willing to relocate.
- Unprecedented Profitability
- Organic & Inorganic Growth
- Corporate Turnarounds
- Robust Sales Channels
Agile, influential executive with 20+ years of success in igniting business, sales, and market share growth in fiercely competitive corporate sectors during periods of healthcare breakthroughs and reforms. Adept at navigating complex market dynamics involving GPO, IDN, LTC, ACO’s, MCO, Medicare Part B and D, State Medicaid, and VA/DoD reimbursement. Effective at identifying, developing, and motivating high-performance field leadership teams.
- National & Regional Account Management
- Strategic & Tactical Planning / Execution
- New Business & Market Development
- Trends Analysis & Competitive Analysis
- C-Level Executive Negotiations & Closings
- Marketing, Contracting & Pull-Through Strategies
- Product & Company Launch
- Regulatory, Legal, Compliance & Reimbursement
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087