PROFILES OF AVAILABLE PROFESSIONALS
Clinical trial project manager to a portfolio of 20+ mid to large cap biotech / biopharma companies focusing on client deliverables through budget monitoring, risk, and milestone management. Accountable for the review of the clinical protocol to define feasibility, assess risk, and provide consultative approach to overall study design. Continual monitoring of study logistics to proactively access any potential issues and provide coherent, low-budget impacting solutions that are in-line with the client’s overall study deliverables.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Bachelor of Science in Forensic Science
Expertise in strategic planning, business development and sales management with specialization in the pharmaceutical services industry. M&A advisory experience for multiple acquisitions with total value of ~$900M. Track record of driving new business growth via the implementation of targeted, customer focused selling processes, and the negotiation of manufacturing and supply agreements with total value in excess of $300M. Possess strong analytical and commercial skills coupled with scientific research background.
- Strategic Planning
- Commercial Development
- Contract Negotiation
- Due Diligence
More than 20 years of top-ranked sales performance, product launch success, and leadership development. Award-winning Sales Leader with career marked by building strategic relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs), developing networks and territories in primary care, specialty (diabetes, neuroscience), and long-term care medical markets, and providing passionate customer care across marketing, sales, and operations. Registered and Certified Pharmacist with deep pharmaceutical/biotech product knowledge in therapeutic areas including gastroenterology, diabetes, ADHD, neuroscience, anti-microbial, women’s health, and geriatric medicine. Pharma sales and sales management experience in retail, hospital, and closed-door pharmacies.
- Motivational, results-driven leader skilled in training, developing, and coaching sales representatives to meet and exceed business objectives and sales quotas while realizing their unique career goals.
- Named Master Performer Sales Manager (Top 10% nationwide) for 12 of last 13 years due to top sales results, leadership development, deep customer focus, enterprise thinking, and brand strategy contributions.
- Achieved Top 10% national ranking for five pharmaceutical / biotech product launches.
- Led teams to surpass quotas for four of the last five years and rank among Top 20% for TRx growth nationwide.
Deep interest in applying research into product development. Powered by industry experience and deep knowledge of Chemical Engineering. Strong collaborator with the ability to add intellectual depth while supporting the direction of more experienced engineers. Adaptable and capable of acquiring skills to solve technical problems.
- Experimental Design
- NMR Techniques
- Immunological Assays
- Separations Science
- Validation & Documentation
- Wet Chemistry
- Reaction Engineering
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Computational Analysis
- Chromatography Methods
- Fermentation Methods
- Statistical Analysis
- Mechanical Properties Testing
A proven, results-oriented leader with broad development and commercialization experience with specific proficiencies in Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Process Development and Technology Transfer. Demonstrated leadership in designing technical organizations and recruiting, motivating and developing high-performing teams. An established track record of effective project oversight and execution with limited resources. Significant expertise in cost reduction strategies and streamlining new product introductions. A team player who seeks participation of others.
- PhD, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MS, Pharmaceutical Sciences
- BS, Pharmacy
20+ years’ executive HR operational successes. Trusted HR and business strategist to CEOs and Executive Boards. Experience at $500M to $1B+ global technology companies.
- HR Advisor to 11 CEOs and Board Stakeholders
- $375M P&L Managed (indirect) | 45+ Resources Led
- 20 Years’ Board Leadership Experience
- Market-Driven Business Strategist | Change Agent
- Optimizing Human Capital to Drive Rapid Growth
- Oversight of Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
- Shaping Strategic Plans into Executable Solutions
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
15 years’ experience in Quality Assurance including IT Quality and 10 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Clinical Space. Broad experience that has encompassed GLP/GCP/GMP, has sat in both QA and IT and brings perspective from both the CRO and sponsor side. Heavily involved in the International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) – regularly presents at industry meetings and has a number of publications. An executive that is dynamic, passionate and a lifelong learner.
- Software and Computer Systems Validation (SDLC)
- Equipment, Instrument, IT Infrastructure and Utility Qualification
- Auditing, Technical Assessments, and Gap Analysis
- Quality Management Systems (QMS) Development & Frameworks
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Policy Governance & Compliance
Results driven, highly motivated business leader with proven success in leading and growing technology focused businesses in the healthcare industry. Experience working in several segments within the industry, includes building and managing global commercial organizations to drive revenue growth, developing and implementing new growth strategies, identifying and executing acquisitions and partnerships. Wide range of U.S, EMEA and Asia experience with both large and small organizations in Pharma, Biotech, Oral and sterile technologies.
- New-business development
- Business Acumen
- Alliance management
- Drug Delivery Technology
- Client relations
- Competitive Intelligence
- Proposal development
- Product Development
- Strategic Collaborations/JV
- Deal making and negotiations
- Team leadership/motivation
A senior level Ph.D. bioscientist who has succeeded in pharmaceutical and biotechnology research and development areas. Seeking a senior research and development position with management responsibility to deliver results that quantify actions of biotherapeutics, vaccines, or small molecules using leading methods. Results-oriented and adept in achieving on deliverables to the customer and to management.
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Assay Development
- In Vitro
- High Throughput Screening
- Protein Chemistry
- Monoclonal Antibodies
Senior Executive, respected in C-Suite and entrusted with complex, multifaceted roles. Background includes sterling record in Marketing, Business Development, and Sales/Sales Management. Work across cultures and disciplines, ensuring major corporate undertakings done right, on time/on budget. Ambitious risk-taker seeks to build on global business and study experience in Germany & China.
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Research
- Research and Analysis of Scientific Data
- Marketing Plans
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Training and Development
- Public Relations
- Government Relations
- Global Business
- Streamlining Processes
- Contract Negotiations
Agile, strategic, and analytical executive offering expertise in global health care and life science across strategy & advisory, business development & partnerships, growth opportunities, and commercialization. Delivers value by uniquely bridging business (MBA) and science (MS, BS) to spearhead business transactions and organic growth initiatives. Fosters complex collaborations, results orientation, and leading without authority with diverse constituencies.
- MBA Entrepreneurship & Finance, University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- MS Biotechnology Northwestern University
- BS Biochemistry University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
A results-oriented and forward-thinking sales and marketing professional with extensive experience in the domestic and international business environment. Approaches projects strategically and methodically, mapping out innovative processes to meet desired objectives. A creative and visionary team leader who encourages original thinking, while fostering a positive and collaborative environment.
- Sales & Marketing
- Product Management
- Marketing Strategy & Research
- Identification of Key Performance Indicators
Senior executive with a strong record of achievement in generating revenue growth and financial results that consistently exceed industry standards in diverse markets such as private equity, healthcare, medical/surgical products and distribution as well as information technology and consumer services. Broad based strategist with General Management and total profit and loss responsibility who can formulate creative approaches towards developing revenue streams, enhancing profitability and delivering value to customers and employees while generating consistent and predictable financial performance.
- Extensive financial and accounting background with experience in cost accounting, financial analysis, debt restructuring and overall profit & loss responsibilities.
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage large strategically important customer relationships with financial accountability in excess of $2.0 B annually.
- Demonstrated success at integrating mergers and acquisitions, internet and SEO strategies, direct marketing, call center technology and field sales resources that led to new business acquisitions while simultaneously minimizing overall cost of sales.
MORE PROFESSIONALS IN OUR TALENT BANK
CONTACT ASHTON TWEED FOR MORE INFORMATION ON TALENT
Phone: (610) 725-0290
Fax: (610) 975-0291
Ashton Tweed, Ltd.
565 E. Swedesford Rd.
Wayne, PA 19087